The FIMA Martial Arts team has an extensive range of experience, skills and ability to help our students achieve and surpass their aims and objectives.
Founder & Chief Instructor
- 4th Dan Black Belt in Kickboxing
- Black Belt in Karate
- Teaches on Monday evenings
John established FIMA (Freestyle Instructed Martial Arts) in 1994 and has seen the club grow from strength to strength. From teaching in sports and church halls to owning his own purpose built unit today, next to his thriving family run garage business, in which all students receive a discount.
- 3rd Dan Black Belt in Kickboxing
Sarah joined the club in 1994 with an aim to improve her fitness and stamina and the rest is history!
- 2nd Dan Black Belt in Kickboxing
- Personal Trainer
- Muay Thai Coach
- Teaches Wednesday and Friday evenings
Instructor & Club Administrator
- 1st Dan Black Belt in Sport Karate
- Club Adminstrator